Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
The Land of Avalon is a freeform medieval/fantasy roleplaying site loosely based on Arthurian lore. Avalon is home to many friendly members, administrators, and position holders, most of whom are always willing to RP, no matter how new a person might be to the site. With a large shop system full of various spells, items, and equipment no two characters are the same. With character races ranging from elves and humans to dragons, chimeras, and demons Avalon welcomes a wide range of races and RP skill levels. No one is too inexperienced to join in on the fun. With a variety of deities and elemental guardians, kings and nobility to pledge to (or oppose) there is no shortage of roleplaying opportunities. Avalon is full of great members and staff with a great sense of humor, friendly welcomes, and a love for roleplaying. Avalon invites you to experience the magic, today!

Username:   Password:
Multiquote (Active) Multiquote (Inactive)
Add Reply
Recent inactivity
Topic Started: May 30 2014, 11:59 AM (357 Views)
Julian
If eccentric is crazy, then I'm quite mad.
Sorry for recent inactivity I've had over the last couple months or so now. Work has been a bit hectic along with some things around the home. Hopefully in the next couple weeks I can get back to posting, so for anyone waiting for a post I have to ask you to wait a bit longer, but I haven't forgotten or left entirely. :sweat:
Mind not so different from that of a fractured mirror....still capable of reflection, only from many angles
Character description
A vagabonds' keep (Spells/items)
Character Journal

~:Current RP's:~
Spoiler: click to toggle

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Xue Jian
Member Avatar
Super Sword Saint
Take your time. We'll be here when you're able to return. ^^
Description | Inventory | Characters

Journal | Theme Song

Posted Image

Open Topics

Posted Image - FREE BIRD
Posted Image - The Old Red White And Blew
Posted Image - Shiny Sparkler Dagger

Halloween Stuffs

Posted Image
Mysterious Candy Cane
Unwraps to Reveal:

Posted Image
Green Stocking
Reveals:

Lukas Moore
Member Avatar
Commoner
Yeah don't worry about it! We're all kind of doing our own thing and juggling Avalon so no worries :)
Posted Image Empathy- This allows one to feel the emotions of others.

Item of the Month

Julian
Just an update: I am still very busy to the extent it is very hard to find time to post. This is more due to being mentally exhausted from piles of paperwork each week and other such things. When i took over this position at the beginning of the year I had no idea it would be so involved. This summer has been quite busy, but with the changing of seasons I'm hoping it will level off to the point I can return.
Edited by Julian, Sep 8 2014, 08:23 AM.
Mind not so different from that of a fractured mirror....still capable of reflection, only from many angles
Character description
Character Journal

Xue Jian
Member Avatar
Super Sword Saint
Hang in there and come back when you can.

Journal | Theme Song

Posted Image

Open Topics

Posted Image - FREE BIRD
Posted Image - The Old Red White And Blew
Posted Image - Shiny Sparkler Dagger

Halloween Stuffs

Posted Image
Mysterious Candy Cane
Unwraps to Reveal:

Posted Image
Green Stocking
Reveals:

Aedaen
Member Avatar
ADMIN
Avalon will always be here for ya take your time :)
Posted Image
'Si vis pacem. Para Bellum.'
"If you want peace. Prepare for war."

Character Link ___ Inventory ___ Character List ___ Journal

Current Topics
Drink and be Merry [Thirne]
No One Said It Was Ever Easy [Svanstra]
Come for the Knowledge, Stay for the Fun! [Mitsuko & Xue Ren]

Dead Topics

Posted Image
Mysterious Candy Cane
Unwraps to Reveal:

Posted Image
Minty Stocking
Reveals:

Julian
Goodness it has been a while since I could come around here. Time has been freeing up a little at a time, and with it I hope to try and return to activity again soon enough. Sorry to those awaiting replies for so long.....
Character description
Character Journal

Eon
Member Avatar
Ancient One
Welcome back!
Posted Image

Julian
Just checking in now that I actually remembered the login info. Contemplating returning, but we will have to see yet. Many things have happened, many changes and exchanges have occurred. I find my mind in a darker place like so many years ago when I first created Julian.....and in need to release the pent up psychopath that he is. If I were to return, I would wonder if someone would be in need of a chaotic character such as Julian for a plot device.

In my time of Rping another character similar to Julian in another place I've had a chance to.....develop the chaotic nature of the mind even further as well as attain new ideas for shadow manipulation/empathy. Some I won't be able to fully realize straight off knowing the way of rules here about magic and such, but it is a growth option for the character. Post here or IM me with details if any should peruse this and have need of such a character as he.
Edited by Julian, May 19 2017, 03:42 AM.
Character description
Character Journal

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Welcome & Absence Board · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Affiliates and Weblists

Affiliate With Us! Our Button Code
PREDORMITUM: pokemon civil war

C-BOX RULES