Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
The Land of Avalon is a freeform medieval/fantasy roleplaying site loosely based on Arthurian lore. Avalon is home to many friendly members, administrators, and position holders, most of whom are always willing to RP, no matter how new a person might be to the site. With a large shop system full of various spells, items, and equipment no two characters are the same. With character races ranging from elves and humans to dragons, chimeras, and demons Avalon welcomes a wide range of races and RP skill levels. No one is too inexperienced to join in on the fun. With a variety of deities and elemental guardians, kings and nobility to pledge to (or oppose) there is no shortage of roleplaying opportunities. Avalon is full of great members and staff with a great sense of humor, friendly welcomes, and a love for roleplaying. Avalon invites you to experience the magic, today!

Username:   Password:
Multiquote (Active) Multiquote (Inactive)
Add Reply
Lo'
Topic Started: May 16 2017, 06:40 PM (55 Views)
Rhesal
Member Avatar
Fixer
It's been a few years, hasn't it? Well, I'm back for the foreseeable future. The only writing I've been doing has been chapter summaries and term papers, so I'm looking to sharpen up my creative writing skills once more.

if anyone wants to start a topic with me, just let me know. I'd be happy to RP with anyone.

Glad to be back!

-Nick
Rhesal

Inventory

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Hlin Eklund
Member Avatar
Hurt r mr ykir vnt um og g mun gera r greia me a lf, me eim sem elskar, me allt sem tt. verur a vera mitt---Hurt the ones I care for and I will make you pay, with you life, with those you love, with everything you own.
Welcome back to the fold
Posted Image

Current topics:

Posted ImageCHARACTER LIST Posted Image

Posted ImageINVENTORYPosted Image

Happy birthday!

Extra Things

Posted Image
MAGIK FEESH - The meows of a thousand cats echo. ... But only the holder of ze feesh can hear them.

Kaliva'o Nanikopela
Member Avatar
The Good Twin
I'll be glad to take you up on that offer, Rhesal.
The light is made brighter by the darkness that surrounds it.
I am the light; he is the darkness.
Watch closely, lest the light abandon you...

Posted Image
Kali's Info | Kali's Inventory | Kali's Adventures | Kali's Journal

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Ovariani: The Darkness

Rhesal
Member Avatar
Fixer
I've started two topics that you're more than welcome to join Kali:

And The Gunslinger Followed...

Broke

Rhesal

Inventory

Hlin Eklund
Member Avatar
Hurt r mr ykir vnt um og g mun gera r greia me a lf, me eim sem elskar, me allt sem tt. verur a vera mitt---Hurt the ones I care for and I will make you pay, with you life, with those you love, with everything you own.
I have taken a snoop at the topics~ at some point I'm going to have to try and write again. If you're interesting, just send me a PM. Character list in the signature :)
Posted Image

Current topics:

Posted ImageCHARACTER LIST Posted Image

Posted ImageINVENTORYPosted Image

Happy birthday!

Extra Things

Posted Image
MAGIK FEESH - The meows of a thousand cats echo. ... But only the holder of ze feesh can hear them.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Welcome & Absence Board · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Affiliates and Weblists

Affiliate With Us! Our Button Code
PREDORMITUM: pokemon civil war

C-BOX RULES